Thursday, October 11, 2007

See, feel, hear, smell, taste BMW.

I spent most of my morning in some meetings for work with some folks from BMW. Interesting opportunities. After that, I returned to our Munich office to catch up on some work for several hours before returning back to BMW to check out their museum.

The museum is in a temporary tent currently as the main building is under renovation. Workers are also finishing up construction on the BMW Welt, a large building devoted to the BMW brand experience. It will have BMW food stations, the full model line, and a bunch of other stuff. It looks like a pretty cool building ... alas I won't be in town when it opens next Saturday. Oh well - pencil it in for my next trip to Munich: visit the full museum, take a plant tour, and visit BMW Welt to be inculcated to the ways of the yuppie.

No comments: